The Tea Shop shopping experience, guiding customers through the fascinating world of tea, satisfying their curiosity and expectations, has led us to confirm that we are pioneers and market leaders in the sale of tea leaf and infusions in bulk in Spain. The passion and pride of working in the world of tea have been the driving forces behind our evolution.
Over almost 35 years and with 90 shops across the country, in Brazil and recently in Italy, Tea Shop has established an innovative and attractive system as a rapid-growth business model.
This original model attracts anyone who, in addition to identifying with our business concept, has an enterprising and freelance character. Currently there are cases of franchisees that open up to 5 shops.
There are many ingredients that contribute daily to the success of the brand:
- Initial investment of approx. €54,000 (without civil works).
- Payback can be as little as 2-3 years.
- EBIDTA of over 15%.
- Be part of a strong, prestigious chain, unique in the tea retail world, with a solid business model of proven efficiency.
- Deep consolidated know-how.
- Initial and ongoing training.
- Organisation and effective monitoring at the point of sale.
- IOngoing R&D in line with customer needs, which help and force us to create exclusive blends and our own designer accessories.
- Innovative and suggestive marketing campaigns.
- Just-in-time logistics with weekly deliveries.
- A highly dynamic tea and infusion market with a growth of over 25% in the last 5 years in Spain.
The Tea Shop spaces with their mix of aromas, the elegant design highlighting the product and the warmth of the atmosphere transport visitors to a unique world of sensations.
This is an advanced store concept that has successfully adapted to many business environments and continuously adapts to our customers’ tastes, creating trust and complicity with the brand in street level stores, shopping centres, corner shops and kiosks.
Our multi-sensory shopping experience is a very good definition of our staff, who, passionately dedicated to the project and with extensive training and knowledge, advise and guide our customers through the fascinating world of tea.
The incorporation of franchisee candidates in Tea Shop is based on their enthusiasm and suitability for developing our business concept in mutual benefit. To this end, our Expansion Department works with a process involving stages through which the candidates receive all the support they need to prepare their new Tea Shop franchise business, in a clear and doubt-free way at all times.
After the first contact, the candidate receives general information about the business. In the next step, the visit to our headquarters (in Barcelona or Madrid), we enter into more detail about ourselves, the product, the business, the stores and the viability plan. We help in the search for the premises, the negotiation with the owners, the coordination of renovation work and can even offer any financial assistance you need, though bank covenants, in order for your Tea Shop franchise to be a complete success.
General conditions of the franchise
Total investment required:
- Entry fee: 12.000 €
- Initial stock: 13.000 €
- Furniture and signboard: 27.000 € depend of place
- Civil Works (average): 25.000 €
- Operating royalty: 2% on net sales
- Marketing royalty: 2% on net sales
- Duration of the contract: 5 years + 2 years in automatic renewals.
- Minimum size of premises: from 25 to 30 m2, large shop window.
- Location of the premises: top class shopping area or shopping centre.
If you want to find out more about our Tea Shop franchise, send them some questions and send us an email from Wellcom with more information (firstname.lastname@example.org). Then, establish contact with with you as soon as possible, so that we can give you all the information you need about this fascinating world.
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, you are informed and given their specific consent to the inclusion of their data in the personal data files held by EAST WEST COMPANY SPAIN, SL (C / Corcega, 329-7 º 3 ª - 08037 Barcelona). Your data will not be transferred or used by third parties. You expressly consent to the processing of data for the purpose of sending you marketing and promotional information that we consider of interest by email or phone. You may apply at any time to EAST WEST COMPANY SPAIN, SL to exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or objection by written notice of your data (name, address, phone number and ID) and signed to the direction of our company.